Congratulations! You have decided to purchase a home. You'll be joining the ranks of hundreds of people who realize that home ownership offers a number of benefits including building equity, saving for the future, and creating an environment for your family. When you own your own home, your hard-earned dollars contribute to your mortgage. The equity you earn is yours.
If you are buying real estate, here is a list of my services;
- I will set up an appointment for you with a qualified mortgage broker, to find out what you qualify to borrow.
- I will meet with you, to discuss your wants and needs, the buying process, and answer any questions you may have.
- I will set up searches to direct you to the home you want, and the best deals. This includes, realtor listings, private listings, and expired or unsold properties.
- I will arrange private showings and tours through prospective homes and neighborhoods.
- Once a property is found, I will discuss strategy with you regarding, offer price, terms & conditions.
- I will prepare and present the offer on your behalf.
- I will negotiate in your best interest at all times.
- I will recommend the best services with respect to your home purchase: legal expertise, home inspections, appraisal, home warranty, title insurance, etc.
- I will guide you through the completion and possession process.
- I can direct you to resources on "greening" your home, or making it more energy efficient.
- I will always be available for questions or concerns.
Contact Vicki to GET STARTED